PS4 Pro supports up to 1080p Remote Play. Mcdomination Member. Dec 22, 2006 703 0 0 Chicago. Apr 11, 2017 #31 Sorcerer Supreme said: i tried it on my pc and it. Once the Remote Play app is up and running, you should be able to use the PS5 controller (which is still connected to your PC) to control your PS4 If you’d like to pick up some more tips about connecting your PS5 controller to your PS4 through the magic of Remote Play on PC, check out this video below. To start Remote Play while your PS4 console is in rest mode, select Settings Power Save Settings Set Features Available in Rest Mode. Then select the checkboxes for Stay Connected to the Internet and Enable Turning on PS4 from Network.
Install [PS Remote Play] on your Windows PC, and then connect to your PS4 console.
You’ll need the following to use Remote Play:
OS Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) Processor 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors or later Storage space 100 MB or more RAM 2 GB or more Display resolution 1024 × 768 or higher Sound card Required USB port Required
- PS4 console
Always update your PS4 console to the latest version of the system software.
- An account for PlayStation™Network
Use the same account that you use for your PS4 console. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one first.
- High-speed internet connection
As a standard, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 5 Mbps. For best performance, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps.
- DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
- USB cable
Connect your Windows PC and your controller with a USB cable. You can also use a DUALSHOCK®4 USB wireless adaptor.
- You can also use your wireless controller for your PS5 console. Connect the controller to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- To use voice chat, you’ll need a microphone, such as the built-in microphone on your Windows PC.
Install the app
You’ll only need to do these steps the first time you use the app. You can use the same app to connect to your PS4 console and PS5 console.
Download [PS Remote Play] and save it to your desktop or other location.
Ps4 Pro Remote Play 4k
During the installation, you might see a request to download additional software that’s needed to use [PS Remote Play]. To download this software, follow the on-screen instructions.
Set up your PS4 console
Set up your PS4 console in the following ways. You’ll only need to do this the first time you use Remote Play:
- From the function screen, go to [Settings] > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then turn on [Enable Remote Play].
- From the function screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4], and then select [Activate]. You can enable this setting on only one PS4 console for each account. Find out more about activating your PS4 console as your primary console in the PS4 User’s Guide.
- To start Remote Play while your PS4 console is in rest mode, select [Settings] > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then select the checkboxes for [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning on PS4 from Network].
Start Remote Play
You’ll take the following steps each time you connect to your PS4 console from your Windows PC.
- Turn on your PS4 console or put it into rest mode.
- Use a USB cable to connect your controller to your Windows PC.
You can also use a DUALSHOCK®4 USB wireless adaptor.
- Launch [PS Remote Play] on your Windows PC, and then select [Sign In to PSN].
- Sign in with the same account that you use for your PS4 console.
When you select [Settings], you can configure video quality settings for Remote Play such as resolution and frame rate.
- Select [PS4].
The app searches for the PS4 console that you set up in Set up your PS4 console, and then connects. After it connects, the screen of your PS4 console displays on your Windows PC and you can start using Remote Play.
From the second time onwards, you’ll be able to select the console that you connected to previously.
- Before trying to connect remotely from outside your home, check that your device connects properly while you are near your PS4 console.
- If the app can’t find the device that you’d like to connect, or if you can’t use Remote Play, see “When Remote Play is not available”.
Remote Play controls
Playstation 4 Remote Play
Besides using your controller, you can also control your PS4 console with the control panel.
During Remote Play, if you move the mouse cursor of your Windows PC over the screen that you’re using for Remote Play, the control panel displays:
- SHARE button
Perform the same functions as the controller’s SHARE button.
- PS button
Display the home screen of your PS4 console.
- OPTIONS button
Perform the same functions as the controller’s OPTIONS button.
Select [Mic on] / [Mic off] to turn the microphone on or off.
Mic on Mic off Mic not connected
- Battery level
You can check your controller’s battery level.
You can change the screen size during Remote Play.
Enter full screen Exit full screen
Quit Remote Play
- Click the at the top right corner of the screen you’re using for Remote Play.
You’ll see a message that says “This Remote Play session will be disconnected”.
To quit Remote Play while your PS4 console is in rest mode, select the checkbox for [Put the connected console in rest mode].
- Select [OK].
Remote Play quits and the screen returns to its original state before your Windows PC was connected to your PS4 console.
Ps4 Remote Play Free Download
Ps4 Pro Remote Play Pc
To uninstall [PS Remote Play], go to your Windows PC settings and select [Apps] > [Apps & features], and then delete [PS Remote Play]. Folder and command names might vary depending on your OS version.